"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Are we allowed to get p-o'd at those in control that say they are on our side and never give real
truth with explanations on a thousand different
topics

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I pray there is a plan. But, It sounds like the 'plan' has been going on for generations. Maybe it will continue to unfold for several more generations. Maybe we are all way off as we sit on the edge of our seat waiting for a conclusion?
It seems to me the bottom line is....
2024 does not matter
if 2020 is still not resolved, despite all the evidence.

In response anna justice to her Publication

So?
you still believe that 2020 was stolen?
Just asking.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

sure do, the evidence just keeps mounting.
you?

My opinion?
2020 is a piece of string.
How long is a piece of string?
Where does it begin and where does it end?
Where did the string come from in the first place?

It`s a fairy story.

Got your popcorn ready?
You`re gonna need it.

All the corn in America is super-sprayed by Monsanto.
THATS why the popcorn.
It`s a movie all right and we`re the biggest players.
Remember Shakespeare?
All the worlds a stage
He didn`t write that of course, there was no such person.
It`s all about what you read and hear and that which makes the biggest impact as to what you end up believing.
Ever tried just asking the Universe? AKA trusting your gut???

I hear ya...its pretty clear its not the first time. Makes me feel a little silly that I ever even voted.

Yep, been down that road too I do believe most of us have, and yeah, felt a huge freaking idiot for having been taken in, so I just asked God to keep showing me the truth, I still do, and so when I post, this is what is shown to me.

I cringe when I think of some of the names that were on the signs I put in my yard. UGH.

If there is a plan, it seems to be working to keep people of action from rising up. I guess that is the part that surprises me most.

I think certain people had a plan,
I believe that a plan was conceived 20 odd years ago, and the biggest part was to convince Americans that they had been lied to.
Hence Fake news.
It confounded and confused and many bought into it and still have. Enter Q and the biggest counter intelligence operation to put a huge spanner in the works and HEY PRESTO! you have a very divided country yet again.
The big question is "are the same people that have been behind all Governments worldwide for years behind this now, and are controlling both Trump AND Biden, OR is it that Trump along with Fllynn went rogue, took Snowden and used Assange and are ALL working for Putin?"???
But for sure its one or the other.

..and what about the whole time travel, multiple timeline part of the story? Does any of that ring true to you? Because...there is some crazy stuff happening that seemingly cannot be explained any other way.
?

I think we have much to learn still about time.

It`s possible that this is what CERN is all about.

They say that they are trying to find the GOD particle, that which causes all existence, with the Hadron Collider, but I also think its possible that they are working on time travel.
It`s probably the most secretive place on the planet and we may NEVER know what really goes on there.
What i will say, is this, these people are VERY good at passing around the falsest of stories that are nothing more than subterfuge to hide exactly what it is thats going on.
So is time travel real, I don`t know.
perhaps someone who reads this might have answers???

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

I think you are right, it is connected with CERN. They have all but admitted that.
As long as time and matter is being manipulated, we have no way of knowing which way is up...Literally.

or North South East or west.
So many lies . . . ..

(1) Show this thread