This depicts the true aftermath of Trumps rally in Wildwood, NJ.
80,000 people and no trash left behind.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Good MAGA manners becomes us!

DEMS / LEFTISTS leave messes!
Did you see the junk that was left the college campuses after pro-Hamas group stayed over night?? Not how sure how many, many hours were needed to restore the area to decorum!

Just look what a mess "Joe" is leaving in his wake! Not only "unaccompanied cocaine" in secured areas, but also an economy that has left most families poorer by former standards!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Really love that part❤️🩰says alot about our crowd

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Someone (better than me with images) really needs to put a clear pic of this next to one of the "aftermath images" from a Dem event or protest!! The difference speaks for itself as to the kind of people each truly are. 👍

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Im on it!!!!

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It’s MAGA clean!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

As it should be... hate litterbugs.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Cool tag line!

(2) Show this thread