TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

THE COLOR PURPLE

Does anyone remember the posts I did on the sky turning purple and the purple street lights?

I can't pull them up via search bar.

This was one of the first major downloads I received and I started talking about it on the sister site.

I am trying to make a connection and believe this is the event that was shown to me.

I had mentioned that the PURPLE LIGHTS would detect if someone was being truthful - along with determining other things I also recall it would help in our DNA repair.

Is there a way for me to pull old posts?- I never hashtag anything and my scroll only goes so far on here.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

That's why I use the bookmark feature and we also save all our work to discord where we can search by keyword and pull up old posts fast. ❀

Well that is where I failed with saving and recalling my past work. Good suggestion - will have to start bookmarking... thanks πŸ’•

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it