I have 2 different pages open for Anon Up, one with my timeline where I can see everyones posts and the other so that I can see my feed.
Explore can buffer for up to 3 minutes at a time on my feed, soooooo bloody annoying.
NOTHING, nothing else at all do i have a problem with on my lap top, only when I am on Anon Up, wonder why that is????

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

It seems that T-Mobile has blocked it. I can’t access AU unless I’m on another network.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Well, THAT IS interesting.
Wonder why T Mobile has blocked it?
reminds me that the BBC here (UK) has blocked RT Television.
I have thought that this platform is run either out of Russia, or by Russians, simply because i cannot find the server, or the owners . . . . . . .
and I have done masses of searches.

It’s been a bit of a slow roll. It had been intermittent and I noticed it more on the weekends. I was able to get maybe a minute on it yesterday before it stalled and then became unavailable. Since I haven’t seen anyone else mention that the site was down or glitching and it only happens on that network, I can only deduce that it is blocked.

Hmmmmnnnnn???

Okay. So a little update on the blockage issue. I tried using google browser instead of my other one and it gave the message that AU was refusing the connection. 🤔 I got a vpn and turned it on and guess what? Here I am. So, maybe AU is blocking T-Mobile and not the other way around? Wonder what shenanigans T-Mobile is up to that AU is blocking it…or maybe it’s the other way around…or maybe AU has deemed me an undesirable. 🙄

Well, I too went into the same question yesterday and did some research about my hub and why I have this connection problem and the answer to each question was the same. It is the server of Anon up that is refusing the connection.
My connection to my wifi is sound, there are/is no issues detected, so it`s obvious that it`s just this platform.
Wonder if we are the only ones to experience this???

Interesting. I wonder how many are out there that have been blocked and haven’t found their way back on? Not everyone has the knowledge to problem solve. It seems lately, there are fewer small accounts visible in my feed.

Well, it would seem now that there are others on here complaining too about all manner of things connected to this platform, but don`t worry, between us we`re all pretty good at solving and resolving issues and "digging" out evil wrong doers.
We`re on it!!!

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it