Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

The women, REAL women, need to walk away! No money for ticket sales, not good P.R. for their educational system, probably even more backlash than that. WWH....(watch what happens)

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Silver Top to her Publication

hmmm.wait til the newest star on wmba is found out... wonder if shes gonna try out.. (s)he is so obviously non female is hurts to see.. throat included. shes gonna rise then fall like a time bom.

(1) Show this thread

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

God bless the "REAL WOMEN" of the Olympics, and all "LADIES" sports.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE WOKE INSANITY OF SATAN..DO NOT BEGUILE

Boycott the USA Olympic Teams

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Boycott the Olympics period! The Olympic Committee has to approve this or it wouldn't happen.

This is especially egregious in my mind because I'm old enough to remember all of the athletes of the past who got thrown out (or grilled and ostracized for so much as suspicion!) for steroid/hormone usage or questionable genders!
Now, apparently, they're allowing (or considering) a f%#king free-for-all! WTF??? 🤬

Every single person on Earth - even those fighting for it *and* the trans-athletes themselves - KNOW there's a HUGE difference between biological men & women. They KNOW it's an unfair advantage and they don't care. How any trans-athlete could possibly be proud of a trophy or medal in these circumstances is beyond my understanding.

(1) Show this thread