Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

For those that will, please say a prayer for me. My post-op dental recovers had been going really well, till last evening. I realized something that been bothering me for a couple hours but had not gotten my undivided attention was a familiar ache where the left dental abscess was located…and when I reached up to feel my jaw, the customary abscess ‘bump’ was really there. Even with all the teeth gone no less. I have to go back to the dental surgeon Monday & my prayer is that WHATEVER has to be done to resolve the corruption where the abscess was can be done SUCCESSFULLY that day.

No lie, I’m not looking forward to a repeat surgery this soon, but if necessary, that is a small price to pay to have a healed mouth.

Thanks so much.
🙏

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I am so sorry I'll say a prayer for you I have to have dental surgery within the next 2 weeks myself. Dental pain is the WORST!!

Only other pain that has been worse for me was an odd ear infection after swimming in a poorly maintained collegiate swimming pool. Blisters developed on my eardrum. Literally thought I was going to die. After healing for the longest my hearing was so acute, I could almost hear a fly walking.

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Mine was a frozen shoulder now that'll bring tears to your eyes!