Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
2ne FruAa

Only people mentioned by @FruAa in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

The only ones who push illegals & cities for them are the#ENEMY.
CAians don't 'want' to have to take care of illegals, much less want them - so Trump's take on that isn't correct. Pelosi wants them, but doesn't house them in here mansion(s) - why is that?
The 5G was 'supposedly' corrected of any harmful probs by putting a 'magnet' on the tower or ?. People swallowed that, wanting 'so Much' to believe Trump.
Rem the sign fraud obama had during his campaign? "Hope" "Change" "Believe" those signs became used to further the Agenda in Trump's admins. I felt 'Hope' and really 'Hope' he was GOD's Answer for us. But, I was beguiled like Eve 😮😦😟
Now I'm seeing that only the REAL GOD OF LIVE, HOPE, TRUTH & GOODNESS can do what needs doing, and bring in HIS KINGDOM - trash the 'polluted demon/d'vil 💩world' > Lake of Fire 🔥 https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?q=lake+fire💩🔥

(1) Show this thread