Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
ol_ cowboy

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I pray the state of NJ showers him with lots of love and appreciation.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ•Š No worries, Hope,
NJ is showing a lotta love for POTUS πŸ˜»πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

Yes Kat πŸ’―. No worries & no fear, Patriots!
Every President Trump Rally, as BIG and BEAUTIFUL as they are, are only a "prelude" to the Massive Celebrations & Outpourings of Appreciation yet to come...
VICTORY CELEBRATIONS & MILITARY PARADES, Making America Proud Again!
Today the Conductor tapping on their music stand...soon the real SYMPHONY OF TRiUMPh to sound!
Imagine Every American Street lined with Patriots, Thankful & Free, and it will be so...
THANKS to President Trump & Our Valiant Military!
IT'S GONNA BE GLORIOUS.

"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY."
- General Douglas MacArthur

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

That corn cob pipe! It's my favorite 😹πŸͺ–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We are in superb Divine hands. No worries.
I know in my HEART
that the two πŸŽ– 5-Star Generals
Eisenhower & MacArthur,
were part of The Plan To Save The World:
MacArthur particularly loved President Kennedy ❀️

#trusttheplan πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin
President Trump has said numerous times
he was INVITED to run for the Presidency.
Who invited him?
This Military group that has roots all the way back to MacArthur.
That original MacArthur crowd
led to the 17th letter operation in this current period.
All the things they’re doing is from the 54 code
in the MIL Code of Justice in America:
Protect the Cont. of Govt πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

General Douglas MacArthur, besides leading the Allies to Victory against the "Empire" of Japan in the Pacific during WWII, then transformed Japan from a militaristic to a more peaceful society for the benefit of the Japanese People and the World, and for that he was paid the RESPECT BY THE JAPANESE PEOPLE only previously given to the Japanese Emperor himself. General MacArthur treated the Japanese People with Respect & Dignity all during the process, when other more vindictive minds might have led the Japanese Nation into chaos & destruction.
General MacArthur went on to rescue Korea out of an untenable military situation, preserving at least half the country free from communism's expansion when otherwise all would have been lost.
Who better to help develop and refine THE PLAN to Save America and Humanity?
We will soon be learning what President Eisenhower did behind the scenes to also further THE PLAN to save America and Humanity.
5 Star Generals are Extraordinary.

(3) Show this thread