RESPECT.....

I BELIEVE MANY OF THE UNAWAKENED SOULS - WERE PROTECTED THROUGH THESE LAST FEW YEARS... THEY WERE PUT TO SLEEP FOR A REASON... THEY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE WEB OF LIES AND THE INFILTRATION OF A SO CALLED TRUTH COMMUNITY......

I BELIEVE THE VAX AIDED IN KEEPING (preserving) THESE LOST SOULS UNTIL THE TIME WAS RIGHT... how clever was this.....

WHEN YOU GET A CALL AT 4am FROM A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS BEEN 3 TIMES VAXXED AND MASKING IT UP - Ready to receive THEIR AWAKENING
-THERE IS SOMETHING VERY BIBLICAL GOING ON - RIGHT NOW.....

I believe in the upcoming days/weeks you will see many AWAKEN from their slumber. Its a beautiful thing and you don't have to explain much - they will JUST GET IT !
DO NOT LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR EXPERIENCE - THERE IS NO NEED FOR A "I TOLD YOU SO LASHING ".. for this is a test....a....men....t for you too.

THEY ARE RECEIVING THEIR GIFTS - ITS PURE AND UNTAINTED

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Beautifully Stated 😍

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

I would like to encounter that experience. I had one conversation yesterday and got more and more gaslighting and told what I am seeing with my own eyes is not actually happening and that I do not know anything and more MKUltra psychological bullshit. Enough. We know who these folks are.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

The days of us red pilling are long gone - they had to stay asleep until the right time.... I believe the information will flow to them through a frequency and that frequency could have not happened without some of us vibrating in truth. This is why we were so spread out - One of us can reach thousands - and we dont have to say a word. Our TRUTH (Real TRUTH) vibrates and is the LIGHT that will help others. It was never about us trying to explain it all - that would be impossible..plus there are so many different versions of the truth out there.... somehow they (higher beings) knew which ones where going to make it through this journey... to help when the time comes - I just pray its soon... We can not wake up those who are not ready or made their choices. It takes the burden off when you know it has nothing to do with words - it comes in the sound of silence. xo

(1) Show this thread

Verified…It’ll happen like that, and without much to say at all.

A peaceful, easy feeling is spreading