Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response memes matter to her Publication

This is why I need to build a fence around my garden this year! Rabbits are munching machines! They are darn cute though. 😀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Or, you have dinner😹🩰💐

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Ill Bet our lil Buddy There doesn't Get Cancer😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

indeed☺️😂

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Good Bunny! Dandelions are good for you!!! 💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I gather,you Are both the dandelion who is born for such a time as this &grows through sement by design,and the bunny who eats it and grows strong ✨🤲ty Father for blessing kris and her Family in Jesus'name

(1) Show this thread