Don’t know what’s going on, but this past week has been bad for me. Must be something in the air. Has anyone else felt like this during the past week?? Maybe it’s just me worrying about stupid things, especially at work.

Only people mentioned by @LittleLi77 in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication

3 days ago I started feeling dizzy and then got sick, just out of the blue. I am usually pretty healthy but I just cant shake this feeling.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

My guess is it’s probably the stuff they’re spraying in the air.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, I am having that same kind of week. I keep trying to tell myself to trust in GOD as a Father. Dads take care of their children. I have felt uneasy though.

Maybe dust. There's been a lot of wind with all the recent storms. Peroxide is good to rinse with. Ear nose throat.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I probably should do more spring cleaning. Inside the house & clear out my sinuses. Thanks for mentioning that. It’s been a crazy week & I’ve been a little out of it.

(1) Show this thread