#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Learn Lesson Never Judge The Book By The Cover / Prove Youre All Devils While I Sit Back / They All Tormented Me Day And Night Now It Is My Turn / Who Is The Lion That Is Worthy To Open The Book 📖/ We Will Never Give Up / My Deliverer Is Here My Deliverer Is Standing By / Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints Endure⚜/ Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus🤎/ Holy Sophia Defeats Aleister Crowley Evil Plan💙🌹/ A Job That Suits My Particular Set Of Skills / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Mighty Donald And Vengeful John To Send The Message / The Real Queen Of Queens Has A Harddrive Full Of Codes / Not The Body But Spirit Life Consciousness 👁/ I Was Invited By John John 💙/ If Its So Easy Why Dont You Do It Z / Hes About To Pour His Spirit To Among You🔥
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=two%20military%20working%20dog%20handlers%20one%20family
469-964
2814-4182
TS 13:02 - 1:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amc77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AnnMarie AMC, click on at the bottom under it