#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

You All Threatened My Life / Trump Wins πŸ†/ Tony Hawk / I Want Out Of Hell / Unity Consciousness / And A New Path You Will Step / Heaven Needs Blueprints / Decode The Arrival Is Upon Us / Third Eye Vision πŸ‘/ Dont Tell Me I Cant Lift The Veil / Turn Your Hearts To God / Install Disclose Gods Family β™₯/ Im Building The Book Of Truth / They Dont Care About Us Q / How Much Longer Will It Take / Get In The Vortex / Get On With It Please 😭/ All I Know Is I Know Nothing / Get Ready We Ready Lets Go Abba Yah / Trump Best Is Yet To Come / All It Takes Is An Awakening / Clear The Ear Wax / Everything Divinely Timed / There Aint No Easy Way Out / My Gematric Skills Are Flourishing / There Is Meaning To All Of This / Trust The Holy Spirit πŸ”₯/ Can We Start Fresh / The Waiting Saints ⚜/ Your Spirit Is Free Now / Pay Very Close Attention
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=man%20your%20battle%20stations
284-482
1704-4071
1509-159
TS 18:01 - 6:01

#BlueGreenTeam

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it