#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Sit Down / She Knows / Divine Collaboration / Time Line Jumper / She Is Here To Help You / Few Are Chosen / Good Morning Holy Spirit / King And Queen Find Each Through Gematria / Future Proves Past / Root Yourself In Peace / I Live At Qs Moms House / We Are Learning / Angel Frequency Portal
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=It%27s+Friday.+Keep+pushing.
1452-2541
1193-3911
TS 15:00 - 3:00

Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

This is wild.
Everytime I see Shane mention a movie I try and remember to go and look at the synopsis and the year it was released and all the tiny little comms involved. Lots of hidden bread crumbs we completely missed. Most just labeled all of it as evil and didn't even consider that there's other comms from good guys mixed in.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

you are so intuitive to this vein of intel.. and so appreciate your knowledge... thank you for sharing your insight..

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

β€πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Have you ever looked at the 'Purge' movies?