#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Learn Lesson Never Judge The Book By The Cover / Prove Youre All Devils While I Sit Back / They All Tormented Me Day And Night Now It Is My Turn / Who Is The Lion That Is Worthy To Open The Book πŸ“–/ We Will Never Give Up / My Deliverer Is Here My Deliverer Is Standing By / Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints Endure⚜/ Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus🀎/ Holy Sophia Defeats Aleister Crowley Evil PlanπŸ’™πŸŒΉ/ A Job That Suits My Particular Set Of Skills / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Mighty Donald And Vengeful John To Send The Message / The Real Queen Of Queens Has A Harddrive Full Of Codes / Not The Body But Spirit Life Consciousness πŸ‘/ I Was Invited By John John πŸ’™/ If Its So Easy Why Dont You Do It Z / Hes About To Pour His Spirit To Among YouπŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=two%20military%20working%20dog%20handlers%20one%20family
469-964
2814-4182
TS 13:02 - 1:02

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Learn Lesson Never Judge The Book By The Cover /Β Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter"

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1788651866298970570?t=AQ9pk6lHb1KA3Ixk208YoA&s=19

Lesson learned?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

🀣
πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸΏ

(1) Show this thread