Okay one more...the reason we fight decade after decade like we are the third monkey trying to get on the ark and brother its starting to rain. For the children. No price to great, no battle to big for these babies.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

precious little ones!!!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

They are so great and fearless, they were boogie boarding. First time at the beach. They saw me and made a b line, they were like AUNT STEPHANIE!!! Lil sweetie let her younger sister get the first hug.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

You are blessed!!! Obviously, take after their aunt!!!

They were so cute!!! Yep my fako marriage has been horrible but God doubled down on a great family. Even the three year old in the smaller waves was boogie boarding. I got to show them how.

They don't know how blessed they are to have you in their lives!!!

My heart melted when she saw me and yelled AUNT STEPHANIE!!! And ran into my arms. We played all day both days on the beach.

Memories that will last a life time for all involved!!! Takes a village to raise our youth! You add some spice to their journey of growth!

My lil sister said her youngest NEVER lets anyone pick her up and she almost fainted when she saw her run into my arms to be picked up. Said she wouldn't even let her Abuela pick her up and when she tried she would just scream. lol

that shows she trust you completely and there is a deep bond!!!

Yep, its like we always knew each other. She said they are obsessed with me. lol I hope they enjoy their gigantic unicorn play sprinkler.

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

You know what is so funny. My sister says they have been wanting one. Last night I was like Lord what can I get them that they will love. lol

Said so many times in my life, God provides!!!! I'm excited for your summer adventures with these 2 cuties!!! You will have to give updates on your shenanigans!

(1) Show this thread