God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Jesus Calling

In God I trust & yes I HAVE traveled that road & accept this message!🙏
Releasing the would’ve/could’ve/should’ve is the hardest to do but if you can in the moment surrender it all to God to handle,
and I mean every time it re-surfaces, and it will, you are going to push thru any barriers holding you captive to those thoughts/mistakes!
We are all captive to the thoughts circling around in our heads, maybe ours/maybe others! It is in those moments WE decide to release or hang on to!
I have sat in negative energies/thoughts at times for days, literally holding me captive & surrender was never an option!
One night I had a dream that showed me the “Art of Surrender”, dying & dying over & over again, by the end of the dream I was laughing & celebrating my success in just letting it GO to GOD!
I send love to those who are experiencing this mind fookery, and know one day you will too🙏❤️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Beautifully said Debbie❣️