#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Completion Of The Plan Confirmation Thank You 😊/ Decode Patrick Bouvier Kennedy / Arrival Of The Divine Gene / Austin Wants To Be Taken / I Need To Warn You ⚠️/ Remote View πŸ‘ / New Covenant 🌹/ The People Lack Knowledge And I Am Full Of It / Shockwave Hit / Thank You For Not Giving Up On Me 🀝/ Survive And Complete The Mission πŸ’™πŸ’š/ If This Is Real Ask Me To Marry You πŸ’/ Jesus Is Ready To Come Out And Play / The Year The Tree Of Life Becomes Known 🌳/ Rise Up Now Meek Now Is Our Time / Accept One Another As God Has Accepted You / Goddess Ultimate Parapsychology πŸ‘πŸ’ƒ/ Time Is Running Out For The Wicked / Incoming Waves 🌊/ I Cant Contain This Glorious Love ❀/ Good Things Come To Those Who Wait / Devil Gets Exposed So We Can Move On / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned / Divine Alignment Of Frequency ✨🌈
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=a%20visit%20from%20distinguished%20friends
355-553
2130-0312
1884-4881
TS 22:37 - 10:37

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it