Apocalypse 3: 19. “Be zealous, therefore, and repent, signifies that this should be done from affection for truth and aversion to falsity. It is here said, Be zealous, because it was said above (vers. 15), I would thou wert cold or hot, here that they should be hot; for zeal is spiritual heat, and spiritual heat is the affection of love; here the affection of the love of truth: and he who acts from the affection of the love of truth, acts also from an aversion to falsity; for which reason these things are signified by repent. Zeal in the Word, when the Lord is spoken of, signifies love and wrath: love, John ii. 17; Ps. 1xix. 9; Isa. xxxvii. 32; lxiii. 15; Ezek. xxxix. 25; Zech. i. 14; viii. 2: wrath, Deut. xxxii. 16, 21; Ps. lxxix. 5,6; Ezek. viii. 18; xxiii. 25; Zeph. i. 18; iii. 8. But zeal with the Lord is not wrath; it only appears in externals as if it were; interiorly it is love. The reason that it appears in externals as if it were wrath is that it appears as if the Lord was

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

wrathful when He reproves man, especially when his evil punishes him; which is permitted from love, that his evil may be removed. He is altogether like a parent, who, if he loves his children, permits chastisement in order to remove their evils. From these things it is manifest why Jehovah calls Himself jealous (Deut. iv. 24; v. 9, 10; vi. 14, 15).”

— The Divine Revelation of the New Jerusalem: Expanded Edition (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 1) by Emanuel Swedenborg
https://a.co/dNSAaYE