#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

How do deaf and blind people talk to God since they can't read the Bible?

Are they automatically not saved because they don't have man made texts to look at?

Something for the Bible beaters who judge others to really think about.

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Maybe it’s easier for them since they have less distraction if physical sense? I’m now curious as well. I find my physical senses mostly a distraction to my spiritual β€œsensing” I suppose a blind person could have a braille bible and a deaf person can just read.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

What if they were blind and deaf is my question.... πŸ€”

Deaf to the worlds nonsense and blind to the temptations, sounds like highly favored by God to me. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I believe God is a creator and not a destroyer and maybe we don’t understand the reasons of things that seem negative but that there is a reason and a divine plan greater than any one of us can know. Just gotta show up and play the part you’re given as best as you can.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awakeaware in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Aware, click on at the bottom under it