Okay one more...the reason we fight decade after decade like we are the third monkey trying to get on the ark and brother its starting to rain. For the children. No price to great, no battle to big for these babies.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

precious little ones!!!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

They are so great and fearless, they were boogie boarding. First time at the beach. They saw me and made a b line, they were like AUNT STEPHANIE!!! Lil sweetie let her younger sister get the first hug.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

You are blessed!!! Obviously, take after their aunt!!!

They were so cute!!! Yep my fako marriage has been horrible but God doubled down on a great family. Even the three year old in the smaller waves was boogie boarding. I got to show them how.

They don't know how blessed they are to have you in their lives!!!

My heart melted when she saw me and yelled AUNT STEPHANIE!!! And ran into my arms. We played all day both days on the beach.

Memories that will last a life time for all involved!!! Takes a village to raise our youth! You add some spice to their journey of growth!

Yep in the stead of my dad, I keep a keen eye out for them and my lil sister. He would be so proud of them.

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Sunderman, click on at the bottom under it