TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

VK you SAVAGE YOU....
ANON ISLAND.....???
So the PIED PIPER was able to get the FAN CLUB their own island ....
FANTASTIC.....
How many were so excited?
NOT ME... sounded like a big ole TRAP!!!

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET ON ANON ISLAND....
BTW - If you followed the MONEY - it lands you right here.

Anonymous Island’s government is entirely unique. Besides the official laws stated in the Constitution, laws and activities vary depending on the mood and current beliefs of the total island population, based strongly on what is called a Hivemind Collective. Like on the internet websites they use, they live in a united hivemind collective ...

Oh there is more....

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

It was only a thought focus, not a real thing. It was a way to direct the mind and lift the spirits.

Did you think it was a real place?

Everything is mirrored - not so sure it was a place for the good guys... 90 % ++ infiltration within the so called "Truth" community.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

90%++? That does not leave many real folk, does it?

Heck, with that percent, I'm surprised I'm not one 😁

I take it by using ' ' you do not believe there is a community of folk who actively work against the alliance of evil?

Not sure what I have been doing for 8 years then...🤣

The fact is, we are forging ahead, we are passing on to the normies the information, found here, and in our own research, and, it is having an effect.

That is all we are here to do.

For some it may not be enough, and, they will find other ways to have an effect, local politics, local activism, or more.

But, the end result is, it is snowballing, and that is a good thing...

However, we will need to stand on our own eventually, and not rely on those who began the process. We will know when we are ready for that.

Having doubts is fine, but stepping off the cliff requires a certain faith in ones own ability to see what is real, and we all reach that point at different rates.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Many good Patriots will be surprised the platforms we share are not all in it for the same reasons. What better place to hide but behind a TRUTH MOVEMENT?- They (the bad guys) did not want US to find the REAL TRUTH - mainstream truth was put out there to deter us from what this is really about.

There is a community of people working against evil but they stand behind different curtains. You have less than 10 percent working in good faith... most unaware of what they are really fighting for or what this is about.

I have watched and have seen patterns played out time after time and yes - there are crimes happening (money laundering / and other horrendous crimes)...... I believe all these social media platforms were HONEY TRAPS..... weeding out the good from the bad.

The infiltration is mentioned in the Q DROPS but some do not see the bigger picture - they think the crimes are happening out there when - they are closer to home than you think.

(1) Show this thread