Today, my Husband watched newsmax talking about ivermectin. He told me he put some on his toenail and ate a dose ! I've been taking for a few years now. He took my tube from my bathroom drawer and used it. Told me we need more 😁 On our errands this afternoon, we stopped at the feed store for more.
How about that. I've been taking it for years, talking all about it always. Today, it's on the news, and he's suddenly a believer HA!

Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Can you share which show he say yesterday please? I have family who need "others" to validate also. Thank you

In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication

He said it was Charlie Kirk on the newsmax channel yesterday

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Great news, I know you must be happy!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Happy and relieved! So great!

(1) Show this thread

Congrats 💥 he finally cracked 🙌, it's a good day. Unfortunately, many like him exist, but you initially brought it to his attention, so he picked up a story he otherwise would have missed entirely. Never give up on others, they need us now more than ever💞
Now y'all can do some tag-teaming!😁

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

You are so right ! And for sure I can count on him sharing going forward about this wonderful drug 😁 It really is a big deal!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Sad, isn't it? Folks only believe it if the media tells them so.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

For sure! Exactly! And in my own home. He is very stubborn when I try to wake him. I love these moments!

(1) Show this thread