Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Just googled and in 1987 the numbers started at birth.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

I think it depends on when you were born. I didn't have a Social Security Number until I started to work. When my oldest was born (1971), he had to have a SS number before he started school.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

That sure was disturbing to find out a few years back. This goes back to the vatican/jesuits & queen lizzie as well! Ugh!!! Will be happy to have full sovereignty returned to us.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Same here Fren!

(1) Show this thread

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

if this was changed WE would actually see the change. not saying it wont happen just saying it REALLY hasnt until WE THE PEOPLE see it!!!!

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Yep! just learned this last year. This is how deeply we have been decieved and our parents!!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes, that has been the truth in the past. This has been undone/rewritten/ as POTUS took the USA Inc. and Corp down/bankrupt it. It is no longer. We are NO LONGER SLAVES TO THEIR FOOKIN BS SYSTEM!!! We were technically called chattel, property. It was So effed up!!

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Exactly, glad you are awake! 😉❤️🇺🇸 There are many that are just getting started.

(1) Show this thread