Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

This is so wrong. It's just as wrong as people living by the Talmud. All GOD loving people should learn to live by the Golden Rule. If everyone treated people with love and respect and equal in GOD'S eyes, there would be no problems in this world.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Please get educated! This has nothing to do with Jews. This is done by Arabs to women!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Time for the genuine men to stand against this evil and arrest and try the perpetrators. Put the guilty in prison for the rest of [their] lives or execute [them] for attempted murder. Watch how fast [they] stop when heroic men step up and create a safe community for all who live there.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts