Please if you see this and would like to join in on prayer for my BIL. His name is Jim. He was admitted to hospital with either a partial bowel obstruction or an ileus which is paralyzed intestine. He has stage 4 prostate cancer. They also are supposed to leave for a trip next week adding to the uncertainty.

Thank you and may you be blessed and fortified always and all ways
🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Bless you all for your love and prayers !
Jim my BIL is doing much better today. They are keeping him for another day and probably go home tomorrow. Hopefully he will feel well enough for the trip so he can still go while he can.

Thank you for being so awesome !!!

🙏💝🕊️🌈🤲

🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

💗Bless you and thank you Diana 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for your BIL and family for comfort and divine intervention in the mighty name of Yeshua Hamashiach.

Numbers 6:24-26

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you and bless you beyond measure 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going up for your BIL Jim. Hope you & Dave are both doing well.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Bless you and thank you. Dave actually has been having horrible night sweats.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

💗We hope you are doing well Kathryn and that we always appreciate your precious love and prayers. 🙏

(2) Show this thread