Ok, Patriots. I think I figured out something we all need to understand.

You probably have seen or heard about the strange weather anomalies coming out of Antarctica. What are they? Who's creating them? What is their purpose is what I've been questioning.

Well, I think it's this:

It's#DeepState ops to warm the North Atlantic waters.

These HAARP-induced weather events are DESIGNED to push warm water from the equatorial regions into the North Atlantic so we have, most likely, the WORST HURRICANE SEASON ON RECORD.

The eastern seaboard of the United States is the target, and more specifically, probably Mar-a-lago!

We've seen 5 of these events over the past two weeks alone. There is no doubt in my mind that these microwave events are moving water and possibly warming the waters at the same time!

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

I really steuggle when i read the hurricans, floods, tornadoes are being done by "them". How is this a"winning" plan? The destruction to humans, animals, vegetation, structure..I am so sad, confused,

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Interesting 🧐

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God can defeat all of the ds machinations! Let us all start praying, on a daily basis, for Mar-A-Lago to have God's Protection, and for all who may in the paths of the hurricanes to be protected as well!

Imagine what it is doing to the sea life. Kill the fish, starve the people....

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

So then, by power of thought, we shrink it, to the point it doesn't exist!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I believe the real answer here is to use the weather control technology we already have - like microwave Doppler radar, to steer these storms away from the eastern seaboard and out to sea to prevent them from making landfall on the continental US.

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread