Feb 10 2021 | Donald Trump Jr 🇺🇲 on Telegram - Video Share
"Guys, this is the real reason why the Democrats are trying to impeach my father."

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I believe alot of the Anons know the reason is to block any future campaign bids from President Trump. of significance is Dershowitz statement regarding jurisdiction of congress. If DJT is not pres, they can't impeach. If they identify him as Pres in order to hold preceedings, they acknowledge the fraudulent results of the Biden Harris ticket.
They are making up rules as they go curtesy of 3 decades of dumbing dow the US population and millennials now more interested in gender ID questions and how their web speed connection still sucks but can't name the 3 branches of government.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Nice vest😉😉💛

Evil. They are evil. Demons. They don't want an outsider that can't be bought, ruining all of their fun, corrupted way of living.

Hearing Predident Trump's snippet from the rally really made me miss him more.