1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Two words I brought back from dreamstate.

"Big Dry"

Let's see what I can discover with those two same words today! Anyone else have experiences or have an explanation for the words, just add them below!

Could it be a Place?

The "Big Dry" - Distinctly Montana

The Big Dry is a geography born of old oceans coming and going as geologic time ticked by. For the aspiring artist colors—red, yellow, cream and a hundred shades of brown—layer like the pages of a book. In places like Makoshika, Terry Badlands Medicine Rocks, Warrior Trail, Bighorn Canyon, Sand Arroyo and the sacred Sweet Grass Hills ...

https://www.distinctlymontana.com/big-dry

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💕Aloha
Humm
Maybe you were super thirsty 😂👋💕

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Maybe, but I don't think so. First thing I did when I awakened was go to help my son, and did not drink for a bit.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

2:12 TS

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

How About in Ezekiel > Profess To the Dry Bones Verse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8w0vCJpd4

The valley of dry bones - Ezekiel's vision - Ezekiel 37 :1 - 10 - YouTube

Valley of dry bones - The vision of the valley of dry bones The dry dead bones were turned into an army. God can turn dry and dead lives and make them alive ...

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

" ... Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.” https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-37-4/
For some time, those seeking God have been taught by the Enemy to think they can 'speak these things into being' "using Jesus' Name" 'without GOD instructing' them to speak 'in HIS NAME'.
This feeds Pride, which GOD hates: "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A *proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Prob 6:16-19
- - -
If we 'were to see' the real story of how this Big Dry area came to be, we'd have our eyes open to many Truth of Reality! Hidden and rewriter History and man's interpretation would be put aside, and the Real come into Focus!

* neat pics of that MT area :)

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Just an amazing sign and sync!!!

(3) Show this thread