Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Obama and Clintons ordered 30K of these to cut our heads off at FEMA Camps! Not!!!! hahahahahhahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahhahahhahahahhahahhhahhahahhahaaaaa

I would have had my head cut-off a long time ago. Stay Strong, Patriot Fam; urban, suburban, rural, mountain, Plains, Reservations. It is very important for all people to come together, at last. I am an immigrant from an ancient culture (Finnish), 12,000+ years, and, I came to the USA in 1969. I know most Americans know that WE are ALL Americans, however, we are fighting against an unfamiliar foe (to most). I can not add more than that, in my culture. These entities are not of HERE; however, they were here before we were. It is VERY complicated. Stay smart, safe and cool-headed - don't travel far from your family. The Military (my family background) is in Control. However, we can not stop all carnage. Avoid cities. The Empire is fighting back at us!

In response Ocean light to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sarcasmfan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ocean light, click on at the bottom under it