#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Golden Dawn ๐Ÿ’›/ Gods Wife / The Heroes Story / Yeshua The Lord MQ / Boom Week Ahead ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ Grandiose Sense Of Self Importance / Jokers Laugh / Returning To The Garden Of Eden๐ŸŒน/ Big Shadow / His Symbol Is A Red Balloon๐ŸŽˆ/ Go Out In Style / The Ice Wall ๐ŸงŠ/ God Can You Talk To Me / New Jerusalem / Game Of Thrones / The Dam Is Breaking / We Act As One Mind / Eye In The Sky ๐Ÿ‘/ Align Twinflame / The Last Of Us / Flee To The Stronghold Of The Lord / Each Letter Equals A Number / We Already Won๐Ÿ†/ Bart Simpson ๐Ÿ›น/ Vortex Math 3๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃโœจ/ Real President / Cherry Picking ๐Ÿ’/ Behold A Pale Horse ๐ŸŽ/ Christ Is King / Beyond The Veil / Mary Is The Spirit / Unbelievable Code / Shiva And Shakti / A Sign From Above โš ๏ธ/ Arrest Joe Biden / True Colors / Go For The Big One ๐ŸŒŠ/ Dragon Want On๐Ÿ‰/ Gods Gematria Code / I Cant Find My Bucket Hat ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿงข
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=help%20has%20arrived
146-641
876-678
1071-1701
TS 9:04 = 13

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

ๅ‡„ใ„ไฝœๆˆฆใ€‚ๆฐทใฎใƒใƒƒใ‚ฐใ€‚
ไฝ•็ง’่€ใˆใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ ใ‚ใ†๏ผŸ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ˜‚