Leading Report
@LeadingReport
BREAKING: Former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Cuomo admitted his side effects during an in-depth interview with nurse practitioner Sean Barcavage.

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects… But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”

“Sean, I can’t help you because I’m no clinician. I’m sick myself. But I’m working with people who are working on this, so I’ll make sure that we’re in touch right after the show, and I’ll help any way I can. You may be ahead of me. I’ll connect you with my clinicians, and maybe you can share different protocols and things that may help. But I will never stop reporting on this. 👀 "Read More" about what Cuomo said. https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status/1786878876339015859

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mark kub, click on at the bottom under it