#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

We Are Not Alone / Callin Me Up To Heaven / The Key That Opens All Doors / Connected To The Sixth Dimension / Happy Mothers Dayโค/ Starship Fully Stacked / Relentless Slanderous Idiots / Voice Of Sunlight / Start Your Engines / Great Awakening Map๐Ÿ—บ๐Ÿ‘/ The Invisible Direction๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Not Long Now / Grow Up / Jesus Raise The Dead / The Calm Before The Storm / The Lord Is My Shepherd / The Holy Ancient Couple / Almighty God In Person / Who Hears The Voice Of God / What If God Was One Of Us๐ŸฆŒ/ I Will Not Quit Ever๐Ÿค / The Holy Spirit Of God / Thirst For Righteousness / Repent Time Is At Hand K J / Love Is Patient And Kind / At Last You Found Me๐Ÿ’“/ Remedy The Situation / Spiritual Truths / Divine Numerologist / Thats My Girl Though / The Elephant In The Room๐Ÿ˜/ Be Needing To Be Positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ/ Trans All Around You / Get To Know Me๐Ÿค—
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=saying%20goodbye%20to%20a%20legend
231-132
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it