#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Working On It / 88 MPH πŸš—πŸ’¨/ It Will Be Soon 🎬/ Denied By Soul Family πŸ˜“/ Open Your Eye πŸ‘/ Save Our Children / The Water Of Life πŸ’§/ Swimming Pool πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ/ Gods Holy Prophecy / I Love Mary ❀/ Almighty God Has The Last Laugh 🦌🀣/ Nowhere To Go / Who Am I In All This / I Make All Things New / The Awakening Of The πŸ‘/ Proven Right Once Again πŸ«€/ Fasten Your Seatbelt / People Power πŸ”‹/ Israel Knows / The Time Has Come / Remove Curse / Never Give Up / Twin Dragons πŸ‰/ The Secret Key πŸ”‘/ I Am With You / Scarlet Woman πŸ’ƒ/ Multiverse / Where Are You / Read Rays God Code 🦌/ The Crazy Farm 🚜/ Drop The Hammer πŸ”¨/ I Got Your Six πŸ’ž/ Switcheroo / Reveal All Hidden Secrets / Test Subject / Im The Real God Code πŸ²πŸ€„/ Your Loss 😞/ Im Not Crazy / Find Your True Self / You Spoke Too Soon / Operators Are Standing By / Unacceptable Behavior πŸ™„
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=a%20busy%20day%20at%20sea
144-441
864-468
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it