Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Too true, well documented we have a Satanist ran system. Now they don't care to hide. This is the awakening, needs to stop now!

During my active years working together with other patient advocates, we helped innocent mothers who were targeted by Child Protective Services who wanted to take their children away from them. Typically, single mothers were targeted.
At the time, I learned here have been many reports of CPS=like agencies' abuses.
We noted and compiled these reports so that we could defend the Moms and save their children.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Let's start digging and aharing
I live in Nebraska and the child wefare syystem is bad. And we have BoysTown main campus here too.....!!!!! Oh and Buffet. This weekend is Buffet stockholders mtg. Imagine all the elites that could be corralled. On and on...

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Under the guise of "good intentions" the Clintons enacted laws that enabled the 'kidnap' of children to be placed with Child Protection Services.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That is very true, that's what they do