Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

WHERE WAS THIS POSTED ? IS IT A FALSE ACCOUNT??

👑 Ms. Erica | happily married | ❤️s the 80s | ❤️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

People really need to stop doing these fakes. It reflects very negatively on all of us.

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

😒 Not helping the cause by posting fake info

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Regardless of the source--Think deeper (logically). This has 2 meanings. At this late hour start thinking about alternative endings to this movie!#theyareallinonit#traffickingandpedothegoal#whatdidtheyallhavetodotogethere#unity#AprilFools#loveforcountrywins#LoveWins#GodWins

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

This was on Anonup. Is it REAL or FAKE?!?!? I have NO IDEA! We are ALL Told to JUDGE what we see and hear-R We not??? I personally would love for this to be TRUE-We Shall See-Won't We????
March 4th is inching closer each day..........
Believe or not-The CHOICE is up to You!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

Pompeo did not post this---> it was Lin Wood that did... so why is this person not taking it down.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Pompeo isn't on telegram

This is not Mike Pompeo

He would never tweet stuff like that out

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

That check mark is faked as well i assume?

(1) Show this thread

time to get that extra butter, business is about to really pick up

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

WHOA!!! WOW.........IT REALLY IS ALL COMING OUT!!!!! WOW!!

PLEASE verify your posts before posting. That is a Lin Wood tweet from long ago. This is a photoshop.

Wife, mother, grandmother, believer, patriot and seeker of truth.

lets see the TRUTH

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Where did he post this.
It is NOT on his twitter account.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Green check, eyeball icon for "views" count. Looks like parler, so this is old (which i didn't see circulate), or its a fake.

(1) Show this thread

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

What platform is Mike Pompeo on there? Do you know? Anyone?

What app did he post this to and when, do you know? thanks