Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I QUIT drinking that poison about 17 years ago or any kind of soda all I drink is water, Pomegranate juice and Goya Aloe Vera coconut juice I even quit drinking any form of liquor or beer 8 years ago.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

That's great.......Do you think President Trump knows this? He drinks diet coke.....or at least he's holding one in a bunch of pictures that were taken.

(1) Show this thread

Ne Plus Ultra · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · The Apollo Prodigy ·There's Only 1 · Dr MUSE-SICK · Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla · King of Metal · Music Man ·

Poison, especially that DIEt coke....=)

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

ty. shared

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

If you value your teeth, or brain, just quit the Coca Colas!

I read Microsoft will be fading away. AI? Like weather modification, it can be used for good or evil. What has weather modification been used for primarily, anyway...

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Nice connection. Thank you.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

You're welcome, Life😉

(1) Show this thread

Oh my goodness stopped drinking their swill quite a while ago.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Me too😉

(1) Show this thread