#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Army decode

=

Why Am I Here πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Donald Trump To Put God Back In School / True Prophet Sent By God / Daughter Of Almighty Gods Genetics / The Messiah Is The Christ And The Antichrist / Collapsing Timelines Causing Confusion / Power Of Elements / Decode Journey / Trinity Of The Holy God / Let The Good Times Roll πŸ›Ή/ From Darkness To Light / Nothing Is Impossible / Special Angel PowersπŸ˜‡/ The Lord Is Coming Soon πŸ™/ Something Should Be Done / White Flag Of Surrender🏳/ The Bible Is A Book About Us / We All Have A Twin In Heaven πŸ”₯πŸ”₯/ Read The Bible With A Lexicon / Public Awakening Coming πŸ‘/ We Did It Abba Yah πŸ₯³/ Yeshua And Mary Killin All Cabal K πŸ’™πŸ’š/ God Is Not The Author Of Confusion 🀨/ This Planet Will Change / You Give Me Life / And Letters Are Numbers / Israel Is Saved For Last / The Book Of Enoch Is True βœ…/ The Storm Is Here Now β›ˆ/ Operation Q God Wife🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=thursdaythoughts
234-432
1404-4041
TS 8:53 - 88

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"The Book Of Enoch Is True βœ…"

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„how are you sister !...how was the operation?

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

I'm bedridden and lonesome and in a lot of pain. Big surgery. 😡 hope alls well brother πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it