From Eyes2seeEars2hear on Telegram

So unbelievable…. My holistic vet did her residency in the Cook Islands…. She was shocked no stunned that she was seeing dogs and cats that were in their 20’s
She determined that the difference between the pets on the island was ..
NO commercial dog & cat food…
And the pets were NOT given ANY vaccines 💉

She said there were no endocrine problems… no diabetes or thyroid issues…
NO cancers … NO RENAL (kidney) issues….
She was seeing mostly animals with Arthritis!!!
PERIOD…
That’s when she decided to self teach & become holistic!!!

I was super skeptical after just spending & learning 20 years worth of BRAINWASHING…..
Our first case was a jaundice dying yellow everywhere kitty …. this poor thing had 3 paws in the grave….
I told my boss … if you can save this cat I’ll become a believer….
Milk thistle & other herbs… this cat 🐈 absolutely survived & I was in awe!!!!

my dad had a dog that lived 26 years. it actually lived until I was around 10. farm dog, never ate anything but table scraps, all food was organic and homemade. I realized 45 years ago that the chems in our diets and pets diets were causing the damage as well as conventional medicine. so many don't think about our bodies as being energy systems and the fuel we need to keep going does not include the chem packs they call "food products".

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

I met a woman my previous vet who raised Great Danes. I got to talking with her and I got on the subject that they only live 8 years or so. She told me she had 1 Dane at home that was 19 years old and another that was 11. I asked what was her secret, she said, "I don't give them any shots."

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

My question, did the dog have any vaccines? I live in NC and the law says all dogs must be vaxd. I have seen numerous videos of vets saying the rabies shots give the dogs cancer. When I was a kid a dog needed 1 rabies shot their entire life now it is every 1 to 3 years depending on the shot. I literally was at the vet today and had to give both my dogs the shot.