Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daily reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting to be executed in a fema camp is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJR right now is destroying the fookin cabal's whole empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father, even if it means bringing down the entire corrupt govt to do it.

https://youtu.be/SKqbXz6bW48

** God is real!
**Angels are real!
And we all (humans) have an internal God spark that is directly connected to
God we just have to remember it and find it!

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you say "tried" to kill his father.

suggesting he is still alive???

i know J onasiss said thats not my husband at the autopsy.
makes me wonder why an autopsy was necessary when its obvious he was shot in the head. maybe that was the first chink in the narrative to wake everyone up?

In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication

We will find out the truth. But I have always said (I am 65), that that was not JFK on that gurney, and that 'nobody loses a Presidents brain". The Zapruder film clearly showed the shots came from the front, so Oswald didn't fire them.(there is a video going around that shows the driver firing the shots). You didn't see blood when Ruby 'shot' Oswald. And JFKjr was never going to run for that senate seat. That was always a staged disappearance to me. I rule out nothing in regards to JFK being alive.

JFK to 911 everythings a rich mans trick is a good documentary on YT or bitchute now.

shows 3 positioned shooters and a spare in the storm grid.

long but good.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @The_Reptilian_Skipper in this post can reply

In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication

Thank you. I did see that. There are too many discrepancies in each video I have seen. I do think we are seeing multiple 'movie takes', of the event. Where are all the people who would be there to see the President go by? Why are a few of them leaning up on their sides, as if waiting to be told to take their positions? You wouldn't be up on your side watching when bullets were flying. We have heard from many that the vehicle stopped by the storm drain opening. I have heard that a SS agent was asked to kill him, said yes, then told him. So it was faked, & he went underground. Interesting.