Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Getting closer

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Well, we read about bad banking metrics for years now and nothing ever happens.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

And then boom, when we dont expect it!

I suppose, yes. I sometimes wonder if they are just monitoring the chatter levels and when it hits a low (just when it seems many have lost interest), that's when the big stuff will happen.

Then we'll get scolded for "giving up"....

Haha. Thats funny. We are being monitored at all times but your comment is the best

If we’re monitored all the time, then I guess I need to be more militant in my language about how much I hate Communists and this color revolution.

I let it fly. All is known. Nothing is secret. I tell truths. The esoteric world knows all. I just own it. Strengthen spirit and get less attacks.

I’ve done that when something makes me really mad. 2021 and 2022 were loud years posting! I’ve mellowed a bit and more often been measured, but I’m still capable of flying off the handle with the right trigger!

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Got it. We are in somebody's lists