"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I still feel like I have leprosy over on X/Twitter. 😑

Thank you to all who have friended me and interacted with me on here and the couple of you who have there.

I have an account on X to get info to bring back here and to enjoy the animal videos.

Am usually fine with it all. But every now and then I'm reminded that there is indeed a clique and I'm not in it. Sad people would behave that way. I've never been part of any clique and didn't think it was that way for patriots. It should not be that way with anons. I'm becoming more independent as each day goes by. I don't need to be part of any anon "family." I just need to be myself even if I stand alone.

So, what's that phrase? Love me or leave me. Either one is fine. LOL. ;)

Choose to have a great new day, everyone! 💖And thanks for letting me vent. Again. ;)

What's your handle over there? I see a@PatriotSam was suspended in 2020, then two other PatriotSam accounts. I'll certainly give anybody from AU a follow on X.

People don't know what they're missing by not being here.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

🙏Thanks, Kerry! It's@SamShowedUp (because they would not let me have my suspended account back). (And, yep, the ones I was talking about knew it was me, 'cause I told them in the comments and some even acknowledged that.) That's sweet of you! 💖And AU is much better. You're right.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I'm your new follower No. 139. Ah, the angel number (or one interpretation): "If you've been struggling and working hard to seemingly no avail, then this should be a message of encouragement and love for you."

(1) Show this thread