While I had moments back in 2020 that were Awakening, I have never been more convinced that the Q plan is real, and it is working. The focus on Israel globally right now is the last thing the Jews want, and it is the one thing that will tie a bow on to this plan and shows the light at the end of the tunnel. I know many on AU have not been as Jew-critical as me, but I think we will all land in the same spot as this winds down.

I openly admit I have lashed out at times about the pace of the plan and the fact I could not always see the disinformation vs. proofs. I guess I am extremely human in that way. Some here on AU showed extraordinary patience and trust, and they are to be commended. Nevertheless, I have 30,000+ memes and articles and proofs stored from this war (as I am sure many on AU also have), and I intend to educate as many people as possible in whatever way I am needed when we get the call; I expect many people will be seeking us out, and the 30,000 are the roadmap.

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jimmy Grogan, click on at the bottom under it