hello fellow Patriots, does anyone know the protocol for taking ivermectin ? how much and how often ? fyi, i could only get my hands on the 1.87 paste TIA

Only people mentioned by @RiPatriot71 in this post can reply

Ivermectin link ā†“ā†“ā†“

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhumans.us , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I followed Dirtroad Discussions on Telegram too. I do the pencil size eraser once a week. But when I started or when I need a detox boost / feel like Iā€™m getting sick I do it for a full week.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

that herxing part sounds a little scary

(1) Show this thread

Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram - they give you the entire protocol which includes some other things to help detox (pencil eraser size 2x a day of the paste along with the other detox items like lemon, hydroxycloroquine you make yourself, etc.) Check it out