All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

BREAKING:

House Speaker Mike Johnson allegedly received a $95,000 payment from a foreign lobby group shortly after the passing of the $14.5 billion military aid package late last year, according to FEC report.

@GeneralMCNews

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response America First to her Publication

I give up.

You can`t.
You feel frustrated, things aren`t going the way you want them too.
Life isn`t fair, but you are NOT alone.
We hear your cries.
All is not in vain, the truth is coming out, just stay positive, just look at Gods creation, there must be SOMETHING beautiful about it that can make you smile.
if it`s only one thing, then hang onto it, all is not lost.
What you are doing is not in vain.
give up now and the devil wins.
And we cannot allow that to happen.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Oh my goodness, sorry for the miscommunication.

I was talking about General McNews. (ugh) I've known about Johnson for some time.

I love my life.

I'm a menopausal lunatic on a good day, but I love my life.

You're awesome.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Whoops!!!!
Sooooo funny . . . . .

Glad to have made a mistake and to hear you say you`re well and happy.

(1) Show this thread

Ne Plus Ultra · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · The Apollo Prodigy ·There's Only 1 · Dr MUSE-SICK · Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla · King of Metal · Music Man ·

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

A third party is desperately needed...but I agree with those who are sick of these games and lies, because the 'game' has been beat a very long time ago....

The left and right are neck deep in the cesspool and too far gone to be saved because none of them have any trust or credibility left in anything, it's mathematically impossible to run a civilization like that...

Right now is just a filtering of the higher IQ's from the rest of the herd to form a new party or another side...

The damage done is massive and in most cases it is irreparable too, and it's across the board in everything there is in life... It can't go on forever like this..

Everybody has a role to play in this and most are stuck in their failing roles.... [They] won't be able to get out unless 1) [They] are removed from the equation, or 2) [They] make some serious changes to their lives..

But the longer [they] all delay and stall, the worse it'll be for all their characters and images...it's just how it go

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

I wholly agree with you.

So many have set their sights on some "superman" hero figure they think is going to save them, that when they realise that that isn`t going to happen, the facade of what they have built up in their minds can destroy their lives.

Building inner strength is what is required, an inner core of belief that no matter what sh!t gets thrown at you, you have the ability to see it coming and fend it off before it does any damage.
The divisive tactics that evil has deployed for so long has had some pretty irrepairable damage.
many unfortunately will be lost, but this is an accepted fact of life.
people are never satisfied, its been ingrained for so long, that one constantly measures what others have and not looking at what you`ve got
It really isn`t about lot`s of money, or lots of power, it`s about the love we have and how we share that every day in the smallest of ways with mankind.
Make no promises and expect nothing in return, this is truly how we grow and

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

The 2 party system is the best. All a 3rd party does is dilute the vote further. Lazy ass voters take the easy way out by not working to take back control of the Republican Party and making the elected officials sign on to furthering the Party Platform. Sorry but anyone espousing the formation of additional parties is helping the left..

(2) Show this thread