1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Terrified little girl, 3, told mom and dad there were monsters in her bedroom... it was 60,000 BEES | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13368479/north-carolina-girl-bees-wall-bedroom-attic.html

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Wow that's crazy but a typical bee hive has about 50k bees I had 3 frames of bees hatch in about a week that's 8k bees - it takes 21 days from egg to hatch but a good queen can lay 1500 eggs per day

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

That is a lot of Bees!

Yes it is ours are so docile I have yet to be stung and I wear shorts and no gloves when opening the hive. It's been a fantastic experience -starting the second year

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron The Best is Yet to Come, click on at the bottom under it