HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

Listen up!
Mr. Drop, I assure you that the code will be revealed to prove that this is not a fake conspiracy.
Brace yourself because here's a bombshell - JFK IS ALIVE! And this is not some made-up story. Every end is a new beginning, and the legend has resurfaced at the right time!
He won't hide anymore, and you're going to witness it all. The channel is private for a reason, and they will try their best to stop him, but JFK is unstoppable! So, it's time to step up and follow and share this information with everyone you know.

Just another truth seeker, seeking the truth

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

At this point, I believe nothing. Hearsay is what it is so until I witness it, it's bs all these years later. Why didn't trump announce on live TV that covid is bs, lockdowns are bs, the vax is bs, nahhh he promoted the vax and many patriots took it, trusting him!! He could've said fauci is fulla shit but again nahhhh, but trump has a clone from the deep state and supposedly will be assassinated...then he shows up saying I'm the real trump 🤪🤣 no I am, no I am, will the real slim shady plz stand up🤣

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

gee, you sound just like my whole family.. so why are you here if you dont believe any of it.. we are blessed to even be on this earth at this time to wines this.. what will you say to your grandchildren when they ask what you did during this time???too bad. your missing a great movie. my family and friends? all of them? are going to suffer big time and humble themselves to their core. it was their choice... i used to feel bad for them. now i dont.. they chose not to listen to anything. this is indeed part of THIER journey. everyones will be different..

She is allowed to have her opinion! Your life might be a "movie" but mine isn't!! There are plenty of people who are now being pushed away from this side and their "movie"!

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pythia in this post can reply

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

Yea you have to follow the herd in order to be here, you can't change your mind cuz you see bs for what it is🙄🖕 then they think they can run us off, cry fn harder and gfy🤣

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

then they should not be here.patriots to the end, follow and trust the plan... that is what anons stand for. just being honest of my impression...she has her opinion and if it doesnt agree with this page then she is on the page from 2020.. she has her opinion and i have mine. i would do anything for this site.. maybe more research on her part. she sounds like she is only looking at one place for info. it takes a lot of time.. but again if nothing agrees with your soul, your wasting your time..

We can't be here cuz you say so🤣 go to twitter and spew that to the libtards since you're so fulla hot air. We can change our mind at anytime, like it or not, suck it up buttercup

Where is it written what Anons stands for?
As far as i am concerned it means anonymous.
Where is it written or where does it say what this platform is for?
What gives you the right to castigate?
I suggest you get on with whatever it is you do and leave others on here to their have their own opinions.

(2) Show this thread