1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Tiny home village complete after ‘cranking out’ a house a week for 2 years - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT6lPomj8X0

Tiny home village complete after ‘cranking out’ a house a week for 2 years - YouTube

The final home is in place at a tiny house community in Fredericton, N.B., where a local entrepreneur backed a project designed to give people access to thei...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

So this is how Canadians are expected to live? In a vast nation of unlimited resources. 40 odd million in a country the size of all of Europe. This actually winds me up. Why not put a plantation over the road for them to work for free and complete the process. 😡

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Max Milian to his Publication

Like most Americans, Canadians are second rate citizens. My once beautiful Country is gone. If you’re white, the chances of you being hired aren’t great. It’s heartbreaking.

Jody the USA is still salvageable. You guys have a backbone. Canadians in the cities are just lying down. I am mixed race, born in the UK, moved to Canada in the 90's. I spotted the war against the white race years ago. Every race has been systemically attacked in different time periods. The white and black races have a rebellious spirit. The cabal doesn't like that. The armed middle class of America and possibly Canada is literally mankind's last hope. Every other nation has had their arms confiscated by cabal governments over the last century or so. God bless, we will prevail.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Milian in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Max Milian to his Publication

Very well articulated Max. With God on our side, we can never lose. I think it’s the eye of the storm. Monotonous and absolutely exhausting. I was out today and saw the blank, sad looks. Felt like a million bee stings. I’ll trust in the Lord always. I love your way of thinking! Thank you! God bless my friend 🙏❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

And God bless you. Little nod from the universe by the way. You posted at 11:13 my two favourite numbers. Both babies born on the 13th, 2011 and 2013. I proposed on the 13th. Got married Jan 11th 2011. We are not alone. I always pay attention to the signs. 🙏

(1) Show this thread