Texas: Multiple dead as officials report dozens of overdoses in Austin on Monday.

AUSTIN, Texas — Authorities across Austin are investigating a deadly overdose outbreak as the search for more patients continues.

Officials with the Austin Police Department (APD) and Austin-Travis County EMS (ATCEMS) said calls started Monday morning about an overdose outbreak in the downtown area.

As of Tuesday afternoon, officials said at least four people have died in 51 suspected overdose cases. Initially, officials said the calls started between Sixth and Eighth streets, but the situation escalated to all parts of Austin.

More: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/drug-overdose-austin-texas/269-61647dfb-9bc3-480c-a4fc-3f4a4185b2f4

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

A while back somebody on here mentioned a link or connection between fentanyl and organ harvesting. Does anybody have any more information on that?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Here is one article and Video I found

The brother of a prison inmate who died of a fentanyl overdose retrieved his organs in a plastic bag after they were 'harvested from his body without his permission,' the convict's family claims.

Simone Moore picked up his brother Kalvin's bagged organs from the University of Alabama Hospital in Birmingham after he died in July 2023 at the Limestone Correctional Facility.

An autopsy was then performed on Kalvin, 42, before it was sent to a funeral home in Mobile, Alabama, where the staff told the family that his organs were not inside his body.

When Simone arrived at the funeral home, he said that he 'felt the weight of the world' on him and collapsed, WBMA reported.

'Posthumously they robbed his organs without our permission. They didn't ask,' Simone Moore said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13034219/alabama-prison-organs-fentanyl-overdose-dead-victims.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

(1) Show this thread