🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

" We are living in a simulation, a fear based illusion. We are going back to our roots. There is no more reincarnations or hell loops. We will automatically know what to do. There will be no more evil, fear, or violence. We’re going to be living with heaven on earth." 🕊⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy

We are a holographic Photon Universe living through consciousness. You are a 🌟Light BEing from Source energy! In the Void God said Let there be Light & you became conscious of Yourself.

You, a Light being is having an experiences in all phases to build planets & Universes. You were the gases, matter, plants, BEing & the spiritual divine experiencing lessons for souls growth Back To ONE, ALL connected.

Ascension process are Light codes infiltrate the DNA to higher Conscious awareness. You as well as the earth will reach a higher frequency in vibration to shift into a New Dimension, no longer in 3D awareness. The earth doesn't split into a brand new planet- we shift into a New dimension.

I used to have 2 little dogs. One was a miniature poodle with a chip on his shoulder.
On a walk once, he began mouthing off to a big boxer who was only kept in his yard by an electric fence.
Fluffy barked a snarky bark at that boxer, who lowered his head and whose dander spiked up on his back in an angry, threatening way.
Well, Fluffy got scared. He wasn't so tough after all, and he hid behind my leg.
I thought, "Gee thanks, Fluffy. You pissed off the mean dog and now I have to deal with him!"
He was loveable though.
And I am not Christ, but, our relationship with Christ can work this way, where none of us has any power until we're standing behind Christ.
Fluffy felt awfully confident because I was there.
I feel confident because Christ is there

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Let your past go. The past is the past and you are no longer that person. Awakening and ascending is being reborn in Christ. When a person genuinely repents you are forgiven.

Love you! 🙏🏻🥰

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

If you would be so kind as to be more specific, I could tell whether you read me or not. Please?

(1) Show this thread